Tandem Skydive Pricing
Jump with us from 13,500 ft.
With this much free fall you will have the time to regain your senses and truly appreciate the awesomeness of the particular situation you have found yourself in. When the plane reaches altitude you and your instructor will exit the aircraft and free fall for about 60 seconds at 120 mph.
WEEKDAY TANDEM PRICE: $230
WEEKEND TANDEM PRICE: $250
PHOTO & VIDEO PACKAGES: PROOF OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!
Your videographer captures every moment of your skydive, collecting interviews and footage on the ground and in the plane. As you exit the plane our videographer is right there with you in freefall, offering an amazing insight and visual experience into the world of skydiving! An experience you can relive with your family and friends over and over.
The Video Package Contains a 5-8 minute video production of your skydive from exit to opening. Additional footage may include the aircraft, takeoff, canopy shots, and landings amongst other phases of the experience. The whole production is set to a soundtrack for your enhanced enjoyment. Photographs are taken throughout your skydive, around 150 in all. Having both the video and the still pictures allows you to relive the thrill of your skydiving adventure, wherever you may be!
Video and Still Photo Package: $145
“If it’s not on video, it didn’t happen!” Don’t settle for less, walk away with a masterfully edited video to go along with your photos!
BOOKING YOUR TANDEM SKYDIVE IS SIMPLE!
- View our availability & scheduling calendar CLICK HERE
- Pick a day and time you’d like to reserve your tandem skydive.
- Please note that the time you select is your arrival time, NOT your jump time
- Plan to spend at least 2 hours with us for training and unforeseen weather issues
- Reserve your time with a $50 deposit
- The remaining balance will be due upon arrival for your skydive!